HOME > About Us > Company Information
|Activities||Business Planning, and General Consulting on Investment in Cambodia|
|Director||Mr. Hamada Kenzo, director|
NEDO, JICA, MIME, MoF, JODC, NHK, Ebara Corp., Yanmar Corp.,
Kansai Corp., Kanso Techno., Kochi Uni., Aqua Design Corp., Japan Agri., Kanematsu., Toyota Trading Corp., Kochi Kasuga Coop.
- Mr. Hamada Kenzo, Master of Economics, 30 years of business experience in Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia through such companies as Ebara Corp., Tsukishima, Petrolum Mitsui JV.
- Mr. Ko Honam, CPA from Japan and US.
We can improve project efficiency and resource management as well as arrange cooperation between government institution and private company accordingly to the project.
|DATE OF BIRTH||22 Octovember, 1947|
|EDUCATION||Ritsumeican Univ. in Kyoto,the Faculty of Economic ,1970|
|LANGUAGE||Japanese (mother tongue), English (good)|
Cambodian Nippon Business Consultant Company
Cambodia Mitsui Petroliam JV Company
Tsukishima Kikai Co,LTD, Tokyo Japan
International Project Department
New Energy Development Organization(NEDO) under METI, Tokyo Japan
Ebara Corporation, Tokyo Japan
Emvironmental Project Department
Skills and Qualification:
|Langauge Proficiency||English, EIKEN,Grade 2(6/1974)|
|Computer Skills||Mirosoft Office2003(Word,Excel)|
|NEDO Local Consultant for the Impimentation of the Modinized Rice Mill Plant, Rice Husk Generation system|
|JICA Contact Survey in equipment with Disaster in Climate Change in Cambodia|
|Cambodia (2010-2011)||NEDO Basic Survey in 3 Provinces with the possibility of BaiomassProJect|
|JETRO Preliminary Survey in Service Sector in Cambodia|
- Preparation of Basic Data for the Possibility of the Dissamination
- Commisioned by NEDO in Japan
- Funded by Mitsubishi Research Institute in Japan
- Project Support
- Assited and to advise to MOI for NEDO model project
- 3 month
- Feasibility Study for the Modernization of the Sugar Industry and Utilization of the renewable enegyinc. Bio Fuel Etanol
- Commsioned by Private Sugar Company in Bien Hoa and JBIC in Japan
- Team Leader Assistant
- To explain JBIC sceme and procudure
- Marketing the Product of Bio Etanol to Japan
- To advise financial problems
- 6 month
- Preparetion of Basic Data for Utilization of Sugar Grass to Bio Fuel Etanol
- Commssined by Tsukishima Kikai Com.
- Funded by Tsukishiam Kikai Com.
- Project Sub Manager
- Presentation NEDO Scheme
- 1 month
- Fesibility Study and Preparation of the Implementation for the Modernization in Bio Fuel Plant of Sugar Factory
- To advise financial arrangement
- Cordination between MOI and BKK NEDO
- 6 months
- Graduated Master of Business Administration in Management and Economy
- Graduated Engineer of Food Processing Technology and Chemistry
- Managing Director of Business Association S. B. (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
for supporting business creation in Cambodia.
- Director of Join Venture Company of Mitsui & Co. Ltd. and
Cambodian National Petroleum Authority. A consulting company for oil
and gas exploration in Cambodia
- Assistant to Director General of Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
(Government official at Office of the Council of Ministers, Ministry of
Industry, Mines and Energy).
Governmental Liaison, Company Establishment, Supporting Business Creation,
Marketing Research, Business Partner Advisor
“Doing business is competition and challenging”
Based on its natural resources and location, Cambodia is a business potential country among the ASEAN countries where, so far, attracted a lot of foreign investors to invest in this country, as a result, the GDP of this country grew with two digit from 2003 to 2007. After the world financial crises, recently, the GDP of Cambodia started to increase again up to 6.9% in 2011 and will be stable around 6.5% in 2012 and 2013.
Japanese brand name was deeply built in confidence to Cambodian people caused Cambodian people love, trust and respect to Japanese investors.
This factor is encouraging Japanese investors come to invest more and more in Cambodia.